A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, May 16, 2005

Clever

I have just been introduced to Blogs, and I am struck by how clever and funny they are. In my naïve mind, I think that the people who write them must be clever and funny too. Then I think, well I am clever and funny, and I will write a Blog. Now I am faced with the reality that I am not that clever and or that funny. Thus I move on to the second reason I signed up for a Blog, to write down the ramblings of my mind to the anonymous reader.

I was given a journal once (from a very creepy man, but that is another Blog) who wrote the following on the jacket, ‘She who records her thoughts, begins to understand them’. Here is my attempt to understand my thoughts, and occasionally talk about things I would like to do and yet will never act on them.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home