A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Time is what is indicated by a clock

I am highly susceptible to peer pressure and outside influences. For example, I read once that one should fight solitude and schedule all your free time with stuff. I set out to do just that and scheduled Spanish classes, sailing classes and ballet classes, not to mention outings with friends and trips to the gym. The article claimed that once you had someone in your life to spend time with you would no longer need all these distractions. However I have found that I have scheduled the people I care about right out of my life. I no longer have time for them. Perhaps we should embrace our solitude so when someone happens to come along that we would like to spend time with; we actually have the time to spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home