A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Swallow the stuff under the sink

It is 6:30 in the morning! And that is not the worst part of it; I was awake at 4:15 am. I do not think I have seen this side of 4:15 am in years. In fact the last time I came close to 4:15 am was in my early college years, and that was because I was partying like a rock star. Oh to party like a rock star again, it wasn’t like my body did not feel used and abused after drinking until the wee hours of the morning. It was I just didn’t have a sense of responsibility, I didn’t care if I was totally hung over for my under paid tutoring job. I sure in the hell didn’t care if I missed my classes. Now I am at work at 6:30 (in the freakin’ morning) drinking a cup of the world’s worst coffee. Note to self, quit complaining about how others make the coffee at work, because apparently I am the worst coffee marker on the planet! Hey Ellen where were the complaints after all those mornings we had coffee in the basement?

1 Comments:

  • I always enjoyed having coffee with you in the morning. The coffee was good, the company even better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home