A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, February 20, 2006

Homeless

A part of me has a secret wish to be homeless. I don’t want to be cold, hungry and dirty but I idea of being totally free appeals to me. I want to be free of every day cares and desires. If I was homeless I would not to have buy milk or put gas in my car. I would not have to worry about where I was sleeping that night. I also would not have to worry about who I was disappointing or letting down. I could just disappear and no more obsessing about all the cares and worries in my life. I could live my life on a whim. I know there is a serious down fall to being homeless, and I doubt that homeless people choose to be homeless, but the idea appeals to me. Of course the princess in me would never be able to take it, but I wonder if there is a way to combine the freedom of being homeless and a princess?

Is it possible to have a clean and comfortable place to live, nice restaurants, fresh flowers and a huge shoe collection without responsibilities?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home