A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I love DC

I love DC. There are many reasons why I love this place. I love the diversity of cultures, thoughts and views. I love the choices in things to do. I love that there are many fabulous places to eat. I love all the clubs. I love that I can actually dance techno, hip hop and top 40s all in the same club. I love all the sweet looking cars on the beltway. Oh and I love driving very fast on the beltway and for the most part not being the fast driver out there. I love that coming from small town USA gets me out of tickets. I love that winter is so short. I love the humidity; it does wonders to my skin. I love that most people do not smoke. I love the fact that I play on a coed hockey and football team. I love that I have a gym at work. I love jogging on the GW parkway. I love all my new friends out here. I love that it is so easy to meet new people. And I love that this place is great for my self-image.

3 Comments:

  • Boy cupid's arrow hit you square in the butt huh? :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 4:14 PM  

  • It was more like having lunch on a military base that did it.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:55 PM  

  • I love it when homeless people try to bum smokes off me. I love getting behid some tourist who doesn't know how to exit a traffic circle. I love getting hit in the head by 17 frisbees in the Mall. I love self-important 22 yr old interns yapping away on their cell phones in the Old Ebbitt Grille. I love always being a week too late to see the cherry blossoms bloom.

    Just kidding. DC is acyually one of my favorite towns.

    By Blogger Smerdyakov, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home