A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hang Over Cures

I did something this morning that I have not done in years! I bought McDonald’s breakfast, along with a Gatorade. I know a few of you are smiling and nodding your heads, and you are right I am hung over. I am such bad shape that I needed my old hang over cure of greasy hash browns and Gatorade. I have not bought McDonald’s breakfast on my way to work, ever. It was the wine, and a lot of it. However I have a big day ahead of me and need to recover as soon as possible, any hang over cures out there?

3 Comments:

  • Every one seems to know about McDonald's so there must be a reason.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:14 AM  

  • I love McDonald's hasbrowns, hung over or otherwise.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:40 PM  

  • I stay away from them unless I absolutely need them, like today.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home