A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, February 06, 2006

Ski Bunny


This picture was taken 3 minutes ago from a live webcam where I skied yesterday, in the snow (no sun). Now I am not a snow bunny, I ski all conditions and can ski (though I might not be happy about it) any terrain. However I have been on 3 skiing trips out west this year and I have missed the sun, every trip. I am getting a little sick of being mistaken for a man on the slopes, and unfortunately the best extreme weather outfits are manufactured for men. I want a snow bunny outfit, something pink! And I want to ski at least one great sunny day in the west, is that too much to ask? In spite of my ranting, my trip out West was fabulous! The slopes were empty on Sunday and the powder was fresh and trackless until I tore it up! Also no injuries to report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home