A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Independent Variables

I love my car. I know it is silly and superficial, but I can’t help it. I love my car. I also work with freaks and geeks. I am changing that one; I have a new job and will be leaving the land of the f and gs soon (after sending out 45 applications). In the terms of my work, we have two seemingly independent variables, my car and my co-workers; however these two variables have become entangled. Hop-Hop seems to think it is funny to box my car in whenever he gets the opportunity, which increases the probability for a scratch on my car an order of magnitude! It also reminds me of high school, and after 10 years of post-high school education, it is ridiculous. Tonight once again I noticed that Hop-Hop has boxed in my car with his car. I think this is his pathetic attempt at being funny, or perhaps even flirting. However it just pisses me off; Hop-Hop and his little friends better hope they did not hurt my car.

2 Comments:

  • If he starts pulling on your pigtails, then you may want to start worrying.

    By Blogger Smerdyakov, at 9:59 PM  

  • I will test it. Pigtails in the hair today for me!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home