A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Revenge of the Geeks!

I am an amazing queen of the geeks! I tried something new in the lab today and my experiment totally worked! I feel like I have won the lottery, no one should get this excited over an experiment working. The other crazy thing about being a geek is that most the time your job is hell. You come to work day after day to failure and if that was not enough you are surrounded by crazy people. Then one day your experiment works and you LOVE your job, LOVE your work, hell you even LOVE your co-workers. Wait a minute, love my co-workers? Nope I don’t think so, I guess I am not that happy, but I still LOVE my job (today).

1 Comments:

  • Fortunately, the day will be over pretty soon...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home