A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, February 24, 2006

Bruised Bootie

I have a big bootie; it was something that I was born with. No matter how many miles I run a week, football games or hockey games I play, or trips to the gym I make; my bootie is still out there. Over the years I have come to partially appreciate my big bootie, however today is not one of those days! Last night I went to Hip-Hop class which was a riot! I love to dance and I love to dance genres that I am not trained in (i.e., Hip-Hop).

The Hip-Hop routine had an 8 count segment that started with a kick-out then a slide forward on my bottom, spinning around on said behind and lying flat on the floor. This is a lot in 8 counts and my whole right cheek is bruised. My bottom is so bruised that sitting in my comfortable office chair is painful. I can’t help but wonder if I had a bigger bootie, that I could have absorbed the shock of landing on it over and over again. Or if I had no bootie, there would be nothing to bruise. Oh my poor butt! Did I mention that it hurts? Just in case let me say it again, my butt hurts!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home