A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Adventures in Dating

The latest with Geek-Boy and Shannon; GB searching for advice on Shannon came to me today. As a bonus to this whole drama, Shannon has finally figured out that I do not like her and has stopped calling me.

A little background...... GB and Shannon had there first official date on Sunday, but GB would not give me any details. However, he wanted to know if he should take her to this concert this evening that she showed an interest in. It is a Foreigner concert, which might be a problem for some but not for the super trendy people that work here. The dilemma is that the concert tickets are expensive in GB's view; too expensive for even that love struck/sick geek boy. I was shocked! GB makes $75K; lives rent free with his parents, does not own a car and can’t pay for concert tickets? I knew he was a geek but this is weird even for where I work. My advice was to buy the tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home