A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I have got to get out of here!

Tonight is our second football game. Apparently the competition is tough tonight; we are playing a team that won their first game 31 to 6. I am all about touchdown and injuries tonight. Perhaps as game time gets closer I will start worrying but right now I am looking forward to losing myself in the game.

I have finally decided I can not take it any longer here in the land of the freaks and geeks. I know I have said this before, however now I am serious. I spent the entire day today, updating my CV and getting letters of reference in order. I even applied for a job today. I plan on applying for at least 10 positions a week until I find another job. I am even willing to work at McDonalds as long as it is away from here!

1 Comments:

  • If it is painful enough I might get to miss work tomorrow!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home