A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, September 12, 2005

Cruise from Hell

I am back and I was unable to get a tan, because I did not go to Bermuda. Yeah that's right I did not get to Bermuda, because of not one, not two BUT THREE different hurricanes. Needless to say it was the worst vacation ever. I spent the entire time sick. The food was terrible, the weather was even worse and the only good thing is that I missed work for a week.

The plan was to take a cruise from New Jersey, spend two days in Bermuda and cruise back.

For the record; Cruises suck! I was disgusted with it. It is suppose to be a very affordable vacation and we get on the boat (Royal Caribbean) and every thing cost money! The coffee, deserts, hamburger shop even the dinning room! What the hell is the point?


You might wonder why I even bothered with a cruise, well because basically it was free. I was given a free coach class cruise, but I upgraded to first class which did cost extra. However as bad as the vacation was, I would much rather be there than back here at my job from hell!

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • Hey Spin Doc! I always wondered about those cruises ... good to know. By the way - blogger has comment verification now so you can turn it on & won't get comment spam, which is cool.

    By Blogger SVM, at 5:18 PM  

  • SVW - How do I turn it on?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hey, can you turn *me* on as well, please?
    Sorry to hear about your vacation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home