A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I love this game!

Oh my God! I love this game! We won!!!! The team we played this week was much better than the previous team, but we still won (21-12). The best news is I caught 3 passes, and ran one of them for a first down! BUT hold your breath boys and girls, I also chased down and pulled the flag three times on men that were trying to run down field. AND Guess what! One on my catches was in the end zone (I am not sure of the spelling here). That is right sports fans I caught a ball that actually counted for points!!! I never thought they would actually throw me an important ball, but they did and I caught it. I love this game! I might even watch a football game.

6 Comments:

  • Paulo loves you.

    ~Paulo

    By Blogger Ross, at 9:40 AM  

  • Congrats! Football is a slippery slope. Soon you'll be making social plans around that big game that starts at 7pm on a Sat. night.

    By Blogger Nades, at 1:30 PM  

  • You go girl!!

    By Blogger SVM, at 2:20 PM  

  • So I guess a woman who loves football is hot after all?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:39 PM  

  • definitely.

    By Blogger Nades, at 5:20 PM  

  • Everyone - Geez, thank you! I am blushing now.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home