A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My IPOD - My Psychic

I got this from Ellen and Jean-Marc and I have nothing better to do with my day so I decided to partake.

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!

Here are my results:

1-How does the world see me?
Song: Meet her at the Love Parade
Artist: Da Hool
Comment: I knew it! The world sees me as a slut, perhaps the world is holding up a mirror to my face?

2 - Will I have a happy life?
Song: She Got Kids
Artist: Lyfe Jennings
Comment: I don't think that will make me happy.

3 - What do my friends really think of me?
Song: I’m N Luv Wit a Stripper
Artist: T-Pain
Comment: Okay I get it! You all think I am a slut.

4 - Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: 7 Days and one week
Artist: BBE
Comment: You people have a short attention span!


5 - How can I make myself happy?
Song: Encore Une Fois
Artist: Sash!
Comment: And again and again, as long as the batteries last!


6 - What should I do with my life?
Song: Flagpole Sitta
Artist: Harvey Danger
Comment: I really beginning to wonder about the songs on my IPOD, they all seem to have a common theme.


7 - Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Cold As Ice
Artist: Foreigner
Comment: Really I could not have picked a better song if I tried, it says it all.

8 - How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: You Sexy Thing
Artist: Hot Chocolate
Comment: Hey every one already sees me as a stripper, so this fits too. I need to put those Carmen Electra DVDs to good use.


9 - Will I ever have children?
Song: Cream
Artist: Prince
Comment: Wow I guess my wanton lifestyle is going to get me in the family way.


10 - Will I die happy?
Song: About you
Artist: Mary J. Blige
Comment: It sounds like as long as I find the right person I will die happy.

11 - What is some good advice for me?
Song: Something
Artist: Lasgo
Comment: I am confused, am I suppose to tell someone something or hear something?

12 - What is happiness?
Song: Call Me
Artist: Blondie
Comment: I knew there was a reason I got unlimited minutes on my cell phone.


13 - What is my favorite fetish?
Song: 26 years, 17 days
Artist: Lyfe Jennings
Comment: Oh this one is just sick! I am going to hell too.

14 - How will I be remembered?
Song: Every Time You Go Away
Artist: Brian McKnight
Comment: At least people will notice that I left.

I can’t believe my results. I wonder if it works for everyone. If you try it let me know the results, I am very curious.

6 Comments:

  • Do you realize that this has created an impression that you are an artificially inseminated frigid stripper/call girl with a vibrator attempting to set a flag pole sitting record of 3 decades?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

  • Anonymous - I am seriously reconsidering the songs on my IPOD, perhaps more classical is in order.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:37 AM  

  • I know what you mean Spin Doc. If I do that quiz I'll load only Wagner. What an ego boost that will be.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

  • Anonymous - He was very full of himself, but it might back fire as answers to these questions.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:06 AM  

  • True that but not knowing German I can extrapolate to any soaring magnificient ego boost I wish by listening. It surely has to be better than my ipod coming up with It's Hard Out Here Being A Pimp.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM  

  • Anonymous - True Dat.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home