A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, March 17, 2006

My Talk

The conference is almost over and I can honestly say it has been the best March meeting I have ever attended! Having the meeting only 45 minutes away from my condo was the best. Whenever I felt tired, hungry, bored or saturated with information I just went home. I only attended the talks I had too, because I was chair or somehow involved and I spent the rest of the time socializing with my friends.

To make the conference even better I gave my talk today and it went fabulous! I know I was presenting garbage with a ridiculous explanation but my talk was still fabulous. I woke this morning feeling great. My hair and outfit looked amazing too. Initially I was nervous about presenting garbage, but as I looked around the conference I realized no one cares and nobody was paying attention. When I gave my talk I was so calm and confident that no one noticed it was garbage. I was even funny, I know that is hard to believe but in a room full of physicists it is easy to be funny. I felt so wonderful and I was able to make the audience believe I had done something great.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home