A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Still Here

Okay I have not left for DC yet; I really did not think I would have time to blog before my trip so I posted my out of blog notice a little early. One of the things that I must do before leaving my cubicle for an extended amount of time is that I have to clean out the various coffee mugs sitting around. Well that was not a good experience! I am a latte drinker, thanks to Ellen, and it is not a good idea to leave an unfinished latte out for an extended amount of time! I was shocked by the foul odor from my coffee mug when I took the lid off and I almost retched. I had to wash my hands multiple times before the foul stench was eliminated.

The other thing I have to take care of is my office is almost ready!! In two weeks time I am moving out of this cubicle to a “staging” cubicle and supposedly two weeks after that my office with real walls and a door will be ready! Yeah for me! My new office does not have a window but no buildings out here have windows. Well the VPs get windows but no windows on plant for safety reasons. I will have an office with a window one day, but I have only been here for 4 months, I am willing to wait a few years for the window with an office.

5 Comments:

  • eew, good thing you got rid of that mug before your vacation, haha.

    I'm blogging again. Come by and let me bore you anytime.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:54 PM  

  • i've don't that before. doesn't sour milk have such a lovely scent to it? :\ how your visit going in DC? it's too bad our visits out there won't coincide, because i'll be in DC for the weekend in october. :( hope you're having a fabulous time!

    By Blogger Joy, at 3:56 PM  

  • Windows are overrated. They are a constant reminder of someplace you'd rather be.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • Okay, NOW, go have a good vacation!

    By Blogger Theresa, at 7:11 PM  

  • When are you coming back to tell us about your trip?

    By Blogger Theresa, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home