A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Janeane needs a new name


Everyone from my personal life has a code name on my blog, this started from the anonymity I needed when I first started this blog. Mainly because I was writing about my evil job and coworkers, now I love my job and my co-workers but the anonymity thing is still around. Which brings me to this weekend’s visitor, Janeane, named for Janeane Garofalo, whom I find to be a smart, cynical, successful businesswomen with a razor wit, and very attractive. I recognize that Janeane is not attractive in the traditional Hollywood sense, but attractive nonetheless. However when Janeane found out whom she had been named for she freaked out. She called Janeane a troll, and lamented that I thought she was the short, fat, ugly sidekick to my Uma Thurman. This is not the case! However I am sensitive to the feelings of my friends and so I would like to rename Janeane to a person more to her liking, but I am at loss to do so. She is a Janeane Garofalo to me.

My Janeane is a very successful businesswoman, independent, extremely nice and supportive. She a jet setter too, spending more time abroad than in the states, at any given moment she could just as easily be in Amsterdam, Rome or DC. She is about 5 feet tall, with black hair and brown eyes. She has the best smile I have ever seen on a woman, when she smiles her big brown eyes get even bigger and the pupils slightly tilt upwards, adding a sparkle to them from my 5’9” perspective. She extremely well read and knows her fine wines too. Though she doesn’t know how to change a flat tire, that is actually how we met, I helped her with her flat tire. So any suggestions on a name change for Janeane?

6 Comments:

  • wingnut?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

  • Duchess of Wunderlust. And Wine.

    Sparkle Beam.

    Winona of the Non-Crazy Persuasion

    Mr. Zoom adores Natalie Portman. You could name her Natalie.

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 12:54 AM  

  • Hey Spinner!
    I LOVE Janeane Garofalo and I suppose I'm one of the few who thinks she is attractive. Loved her in The Truth About Cats and Dogs. Anyways, you need a new name huh? Hmmm......What about Wonder Woman? ;)

    By Blogger Joy, at 10:25 PM  

  • Hi Spinner! I've been by before but it's been a while. Just browsing old haunts as well as scheherazade project people. Somehow I've ended up here twice so I thought I better leave a greeting.

    HAve a good evening!

    By Blogger clew, at 10:13 PM  

  • I'm a HUGE fan of Janeane. I've seen The Truth About Cats and Dogs a couple dozen times. She's smart and beautiful; someone I admire a lot ... 100% Hot Chik!

    By Blogger Theresa, at 10:30 AM  

  • Everyone,

    I am going to stick with Janeane, nothing else seems to fit. Well I do like the whole wingnut thing...

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home