A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Favorite Day

Today is July 17th my favorite day in the whole year as far as numbers go. I also love summer so it is an additional reason for this to be my favorite day. I don’t have a better reason than 17 is my favorite number (it is the day of my birth) and July is my favorite month. Nothing special or life changing has ever happened to me on this day and I don’t think today is going to be any different.

If I could have something special or life changing today, what would I want it to be? Well the simple one is someone to send me flowers. I love flowers, in fact I am sucker for flowers, and I will forgive almost any transgression if the flowers are pretty enough. I will also fall hard for a guy if the flowers are frequent and beautiful.

Or I could golf a perfect game tonight, except that might just ruin it because I know I would never come close to repeating that feat.

I could get a super big promotion at work, in fact that is it, if I had to choose what I wanted today to make this day life changing and special it would be a super big promotion at work.

3 Comments:

  • @->-->--
    @->-->--

    I'm too sleepy yet to make 17 roses but there ya go, flowers for you. Of course I'm not a guy so it doesn't mean as much.

    I'm so talented.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 8:22 AM  

  • So? did you get it? the promotion?

    Well you had to at least golfed that perfect game, it was 7/17/07 afterall! ;)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 10:06 AM  

  • Genius,

    You are so sweet!!

    Chesney Girl,

    I did golf well but not par. I still like the 17th of July.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home