A circle has too much symmetry

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Dance the night away

Why is it when you are in a relationship you miss the single life? Like dancing all hours of the night, flirting and keeping your own hours. Then when you are single all you want is to be in a relationship. Is there some middle ground, like the perfect relationship or the perfect single life? I am getting ready to go out and about the town, when all I would really like is to spend some quality time with that someone special. However, like the good girl I am, I am getting all dolled up and will dance until the wee hours of the night. Well, at least until midnight, I do have a little of the Cinderella syndrome. Oh but not confuse my readers, before I dance my pants off I am going to go to work first.

However, I am listening to some really old 80s music and I think going out is exactly what I want to do right now!

1 Comments:

  • The French have found the perfect middle ground. They call it an affaire. Actually, they call it an amant, but you know what I mean. Very effective.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home