A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, June 13, 2005

Please be careful with me

Why is it that people assume if I am confident I am incapable of having my feelings hurt? Perhaps if I were truly confident and I knew my own worth no matter what any other person in my life thought about me, I would not care; I would know my own worth. Let’s ponder this scenario, I am generally a very strong person, I know my own worth; I’m intelligent, ambitious, hard working and attractive enough. Out and about in my daily life I meet people, neighbors, co-workers etc, and a very select group of these people I meet actually become my friends. Now these are the people that care about. I am concerned about their lives and their feelings. I want them to be happy in general and happy with me and our relationships together. This concern is often judge very harshly and not from the place of concern that it originates from. Now these same people find me too sensitive and insecure. Is the solution to never really care about other people, or is the solution for people who want to occupy a special place in my heart…. In the word’s of Jewel, please be careful with me I am sensitive and I would like to stay that way.

2 Comments:

  • You're sweeter when you're yourself, insecurities included. Fortunately I know that :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM  

  • Hey, my name didn't appear on my comment. I claim ownership.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home