A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, October 17, 2005

Applications

I never really understood how painful it is to look for another job! I have been lucky so far, applying only to the place I want to go and getting the position. I am desperate now and I have to get out of this job! I started actively looking for a job last week. However each position requires a slightly different application, so I decided to make a spreadsheet in order to keep it all straight in my mind. I have not finished the spreadsheet and I am sick of looking for a new job already!

Hey, I have an idea… I am going to go talk with my boss, which will give me plenty of motivation to complete my job search!

2 Comments:

  • You would think so, but some of these places what my transcripts.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 12:27 PM  

  • Okay I am not even close to the ten a week I promised, but I have applied to three positions.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home