A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Questions a women should never ask a man

Occasionally women say stupid things in a relationship without even knowing it so I decided to compile a list of questions that a woman should never ask a man in the hopes that we women can learn and not make these classic mistakes. Questions that a woman should never ask a man

  1. Do these ________ (fill in the blank) make me look fat?
    1. If you have to ask, you won’t like the honest answer.
  1. Do you love me?
    1. If you don’t know, he is not the man for you.
  1. Am I your dream girl?
    1. If he has not already told you so, the honest answer is no.
  1. Do you think she is prettier than me?
    1. Please this one is obvious
  2. Am I the best?
  3. Where do you see this relationship going?
  4. Where were you last night?
  5. Do you know where you are going?
  6. Are we lost?

There are definitely more but being a woman myself I can’t see the forest for the trees, or something like that… Men please feel free to help us women out; in the long run you are helping yourself out too! Note this list can be applied to same sex relationships too!!!

10 Comments:

  • "Are you sure I can't get pregnant if you [list your favorite activity]?"

    Of course, no matter what you list there, he'll reassuringly say "of course you can't!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

  • Answers a man should never give;
    1. Do these ________ (fill in the blank) make me look fat?

    Yeah they do. You should borrow mine.

    2. Do you love me?


    I love all women.


    3. Am I your dream girl?


    Yeah. You want to hear about my dream?

    4. Am I special?

    You people all look the same to me.

    5. Will you do ____? Do it now. Why won't you do it? Why is that more
    important? Do this. Do this. Do this.

    6. What are your fantasies?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 PM  

  • I agree with most of them, but "where do you see this relationship going" is one that should be asked at some point, but it should be a follow-on question to something else, like "I'd like us to be exclusive. Do you feel the same way?"

    Are we lost? haha! If you don't know where the hell you're going with him, you don't have the right to ask. That's my opinion, anyway.

    By Blogger Siryn, at 11:43 PM  

  • "4. Am I special?

    You people all look the same to me."

    hahahahah!!! OH, goodness, that's one of the funniest things I've read all week.

    By Blogger A Unique Alias, at 9:29 AM  

  • Hee hee! You've inspired me, Spin Doc: http://louderthanwords.blogspot.com/2006/01/questions-man-should-never-ask-woman.html

    By Blogger M.C. Vaughan, at 10:25 AM  

  • Unique- I glad you liked it, but it should never be said out loud.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:50 AM  

  • Also any question where you know you are not going to get an honest answer. I make this mistake all the time!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:48 PM  

  • What questions should a woman ask a man?

    By Blogger 王美安, at 4:25 PM  

  • Thinker-I have no idea, that is for a man to answer.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:35 PM  

  • Why cant we ask some one some thing similar.Like in adress column you are asked to give nearest location or land mark?

    Why cant we ask about women under garment size? Why do taxi think we know all the places.

    Should we say hey look I need to go to such and such place if he asks some location he is familiar with should we ask Do you know the way to ... place near cemetry.

    Should we say can you take me ... place near hospital.

    Can you take me to ... place near red light area?

    Dont you know taxi must know the other land marks which they can work with instead of asking to a landmark where they cannot take you or they would say their taxi is not going.

    It is funny many a times Taxi saying I know that place but you cannot use taxi for that.

    Dont you think the town planners are bastards who do not know how to place things.

    Now if I ask a women her cup size would I be asking some thing stupid.

    How do Us women react to it? Are we supposed to be adept in local lingo?

    Are we supposed to be familiar with local parlance.

    I would say that worthless bastards argue on this note.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home