A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My First Tag by Genius

  1. I was tagged by Genius....
    Who was your first Prom date? His name was Ryan (I don’t remember his last name). I was the only freshman invited to senior prom that year and I was excited. I was lucky in that I was asked to every high school dance.


2. Who was your first roommate(s)? Darren B.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? It was ever clear and mixed with a surplee, and I have never had one again.

4. What was your first job? I worked at a Cinnamon Roll place in the mall and I loved it.

5. What was your first car? A Datsun 210 and it was ugly!! The floor was so rusted that a tree actually took root and started growing in my car.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? Age 16, my step-grandmothers, I left early because I had a date.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your home town? Age 12, we moved to El Paso, Texas. I was too young to really care. I did not move away from my family until I was 30.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms Ashburn, it was rumored that she hit her students with a hanger but I never saw her hit any students.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? It was 1979 and I flew to Florida to perform at the Steelers and Cowboys super bowl half time, and to this day I am still a Steelers fan.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Oh the first time, I was 6 years old and grounded but with the help of my older brother I climbed the fence to go and play with my friends. My parents were so amused by my actions that I didn’t get punished upon my return.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? I had two best friends, one at school and one at home, Bobbi and Andrea respectively. Bobbi was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 25 and is now in a near vegetative state. Andrea had 3 children by the time she was 21 and we no longer have much in common. Andrea did marry my cousin so I see her from time to time.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? In a small house with Darren.

13. Who is the first person you call if you have a bad day? Without a doubt my best friend in the whole world Marge, but I call her everyday.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsmen? Andrea’s

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? I head for the bathroom

16. What is the first concert you ever went to? Earth, Wind and Fire, I was a small child and I went with my mother. I tried to sleep but it was very difficult.

17. First tattoo or piercing? My step-father and I had our ears pierced together when I was 10 years old. He bought me diamond earrings and my mother was so jealous she made me take them out and give them to her.

18. First Celebrity crush? I have never had a celebrity crush, celebrities just don’t do it for me.

19. Age of first kiss? Age 11 (see My First Kiss).

20. First crush? Jeremy V. I loved him from the first grade until I was 21.

21. First time you did drugs? I had two older brothers (5 and 9 years older respectively) my second oldest brother got me high in the 6th grade.

I will tag Ellen, SVM and Trista. Though Ellen and SVM will claim they don’t have the time right now and Trista has probably been tagged before.

7 Comments:

  • shame on your brothers for corrupting their little sister!
    ;)

    I liked learning more about you

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 1:36 PM  

  • great post! although, i can't believe that your mom made you give her the diamond earings your step-dad bought for you.

    By Blogger Joy, at 1:58 PM  

  • Genius- It only happened that once, and hey my oldest brother helped me escape the yard!

    Joy- All mothers have moments of insanity.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 2:00 PM  

  • If you quick go get your belly button done, you can add that to the piercings list.

    I'll come hold your hand.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 5:02 PM  

  • I can't do it. I have a thing about people touching my belly button. Sigh, I do think I have the belly button for it, but the touching...

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:39 AM  

  • Wow, this is what happens when I get behind in my blog reading - I didn't see that you'd tagged me till just now!

    By Blogger SVM, at 3:57 PM  

  • SVM, see I knew you would say you are too busy! Now you are claiming you are too busy to even read my blog, geez!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home