A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rambling

I having nothing clever or interesting to write this afternoon but I am sick of working on my program so I am just going to ramble.

This afternoon, I was reminded why I will be so glad to get out of here. I had an extremely painful meeting where we discussed the same problem that we had been talking about for months. And finally today after months of meetings one member finally understood something. Well I think he did. I almost yelled out “Eureka, I think he is got it!” However he probably still doesn’t understand.

Today, I was also reminded why I am going to miss this place. E. brought me banana nut bread for breakfast, yum bananas. The Bavarian brought me a cup of peppermint tea this afternoon. Some of the guys around here are great. I am going to miss them, and I am really going to miss all the sweets they bring me.

2 Comments:

  • First the rose at the capitol and now you have men bringing you sweet tidbits at work? I'm jealous!

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 9:32 AM  

  • Genius, there are benefits to working here.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home