A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Brought to you by the letter "L"

Naïve-no-more had this on her blog and assigned me the letter L.

Here's how it works: You take your assigned letter and then write 10 words that start with that letter and explain why they are important to you. I think the letter L is probably the easiest letter in the alphabet to do.

Learn – I love learning. It is part of who I am and how I define myself. I love to do anything that allows me to learn something new.

Library-I honestly don’t know how I would live my life without libraries. I can spend hours browsing through the books. I find myself sitting at one of the tables in a library researching the most obsecure things. I love the way a library smells and the reverent hush of the place. I love that the librarians are always very friendly and helpful. I love the children’s book section, and know that every time a child checks out a book they are making themselves and therefore the world a better place. I love leaving with a stack of books and contemplating which one I am going to read first.

Listening-For me, this is the most important quality a friend or a mate can have. I won’t really talk to someone who I don’t think is really listening to me, but when I have someone who listens to me I can talk for hours. Listening to me is the key to my heart.

Linda-One of my best friends in the entire world and she listens to me. I talk with her every day no matter where in the world I am and she always listens to me.

Lillies-I love flowers. I buy them for myself all the time and lillies are a wonderful flower to have on my table in the summer. I am a sucker for flowers, I will forgive almost anything if the apology is accompanied by flowers.

Life-This one is a given. Even though I have dealt with unpleasant stuff in my life, I still love life.

Leaves-I love green and growing things. I loved DC with all the leaves it had to offer.

Lollipops-I can’t help it, I love lollipops! My favorite ones are Charms Blow Pops. I am so happy when I have a lollipop. I have to share my happiness with everyone when I have one. I will go around and say to people, “I have a lollipop”.

Lingerie-I just love the way is feels against my skin. I also feel just a little sexier knowing that I have it on underneath my clothes.

Love-I saved the best for last. I love that there is so many people in my life that love me. Their love is more important to me than anything else in my world, and I am lucky to have found them.


Okay there it is, and if you want to play just let me know in the comment section and I will assign you a letter too.

5 Comments:

  • Awesome list! I don't know where you're going to the library, but I don't think I've ever met a friendly librarian.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 9:18 PM  

  • Naive,

    You need to come and visit me, everyone is super friendly out here. It is kind of weird.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 10:04 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 4:12 PM  

  • Sorry about the deletion, I thought my comment posted twice but evidently it didn't.

    Great list and tell the person who told you your blog is depressing to get over himself, it is not depressing.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 4:15 PM  

  • Genius,

    I think they meant that they could tell I was depressed from my posts, but I will tell them.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home