A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Blog Anniversary

Oh my gosh!!! I almost missed it, but as of today I have been blogging for entire year. In honor of my 1st blogging anniversary I have complied a list of my favorite entries from the past year.

Women and Trucks

Boyfriends (or Girlfriends) at Work

Wild Animals

If a man can move on the dance floor, then he can move in the bedroom

Casanova

Tears of Power

Little Big

To the man who loved me unconditionally

In the dark

Read to me

8 Comments:

  • Very cool idea, Spinner. Could be just me, but I couldn't click on all the links.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:57 PM  

  • Naive I will test them, thanks.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:16 PM  

  • They are fixed!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:21 PM  

  • Yay! It was neat reading some of your old posts from the time before I knew you. I may have to borrow this idea soon.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:23 PM  

  • Great idea, Spin. I loved reading your older stuff.

    I must disagree with you about the truck theory though. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but over here it's universally understood that anyone with a truck is a dickhead (because no-one apart from tradesmen actually need one, and even tradesmen generally choose other vehicles). Sportscars and luxury vehicles get points for manliness in my part of the world. Mmmmm... yummy!

    By Blogger Imelda, at 8:40 AM  

  • Naive,

    Borrow away, what is mine is yours.

    Imelda,

    I am sure the truck thing does not work in Europe too, not enough space. Sportscars can be hot too!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:02 AM  

  • Happy Blog Anniversary

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 4:09 PM  

  • Genius,

    Nice to have you back and thanks!

    Drift,

    Thank you too.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home