A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rock Hard Abs

At times I love working in an all male workplace. Today is one of those days. I was in my cubicle and I couldn’t help but over hear one of my male co-workers tell another co-worker about his workout schedule. He was saying that he runs every other day and lift weights the days he is not running. I had to put my two cents in, and said, “Let me see your stomach” I am such a tummy woman! Rock hard abs are really what does it for me. Over walks this very young co-worker and he un-tucks his shirts and shows me his abs. Ladies they were fabulous! Not an ounce of fat on his body and 6 well defined abs. They weren’t quarter abs, you know the type that are so defined you could set a quarter on top of one and it not fall off, but they were dime abs! Ladies, you would be surprised at how many men are willing to take their shirts off for you, all you have to do is ask. However, be warned only ask the men that look like they have nice bodies!

6 Comments:

  • Spinner,
    I think you ought to take pictures next time and post these "rock hard abs" on your blog. ;)

    By Blogger Joy, at 8:11 PM  

  • Yeah spinner, I thought we had this conversation before. If the guys are willing to bare their bellies, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you took a picture to share with your girlfriends.

    I have a pretty good visual, but I'd still like concrete documentation. As a scientist, I'm sure you understand.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:31 PM  

  • Joy and Naive,

    First I don't have a camera (remember) and second even if I did cameras are not allowed here. However I will go on a scouting mission this weekend just for you too!

    Ardlair,

    If it works with women then you must be super hot!

    Drift,

    Pictures please.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:15 AM  

  • I remember that you don't have a camera, but after we whined last time, there were beautiful pictures on your blog. Now you've trained us to complain to get what we want.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:06 PM  

  • Naive,

    I am going to a party this weekend and I will buy a disposable camera and see how many ab pictures I can get, will that make you happy?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:12 PM  

  • More than you know spinner.

    I'm going away this weekend to an island where there is no motor vehicles and lots of bars. I may have some interesting pictures for you too!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home