A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Closet Drunk

I was suppose to post this last night but I have been so busy, sorry guys.

Check it out!!! It is illegal to get drunk in this crazy state! The law states clearly;

"A person is guilty of intoxication if he is under the influence of intoxicating liquor, a controlled substance, or any substance having the property of releasing toxic vapors, to a degree that the person may endanger himself or another, in a public place or in a private place where he unreasonably disturbs another person."

So does this mean I have to become a closet drunk? Check that off my list of things I have always wanted to do! Yuppie!! I can’t even get drunk in my own home; well I can if I am all by myself. All by myself, I don’t want to be all by myself, wait a minute yes I do, because if I am not I am going to a ticket for drinking and disturbing another person.

There goes my idea of riding my bike to the local country club getting drunk and trying to ride my bike back home. Oh and I guess there will be no drinking at my softball game tonight either. That is probably a good thing too; I don’t like to mix alcohol and exercise. Not that softball is exercise, but I am not sure of my skill level and I don’t want to chance it.

4 Comments:

  • If it's illegal to get drunk in Utah, then what about the watering holes you've been frequenting?

    By Blogger Joy, at 10:59 PM  

  • Joy,

    I have not been drunk yet. I think anything under .08 is okay. I will have to research it.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:28 AM  

  • Damn spinner, now I can't come visit you after all!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:38 AM  

  • Naive wait until my next post, you might change your mind!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home