A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, May 22, 2006

Out my front door















I know I promised pictures of bare chest men, and I did get them but because of the disposable nature of the camera they will not be featured until later this week. However my first day in my new home I went hiking, and this place is beautiful. Two and half blocks from my new front door is a trailhead that leads to this waterfall. Here are some pictures of what is almost literally right out my front door and about a mile and half up a pretty tough hike.

5 Comments:

  • hey, there's your shadow too!

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:15 PM  

  • Genius,

    I thought the shadow was kind of cool too!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:06 AM  

  • The shadow is awesome. I wondered if it was you. The shot is awesome too. Are you starting to feel at home?

    Looking forward to the contents of the disposable.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:52 PM  

  • Naive,

    I don't feel at home yet, I am giving it 6 months. I am going to pick up the photos tonight, but be warned they are not great ab pics.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:49 AM  

  • did you say AB photos???? ;)

    By Blogger Joy, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home