A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I don't cheat

Tonight it the Ladies Association Golf night and I am going to attempt to golf alone. I don’t know if this allowed. I heard through the grapevine that I wouldn’t be allowed to golf alone because I might cheat. Cheating never crossed my mind; in fact I wouldn’t cheat at golf. I have never cheated at any sport in my life. In fact 10 years of schooling and I never cheated once. I am just not a cheater.

AND I forgot to mention there is no need for me to cheat, last week I won first place. That is right I won first place in the golf tournament. I won $12.22, and I get to spend it on anything in the pro-shop. I did not keep track of my own score, the association secretary did. I was completely shocked that I won first place but I double-checked and sure enough, first place. Oh and I shot a 71, on nine holes!! That is right a 71 in nine holes, in golf terms that is double par or quadruple boogie golf and I still won first place. There is no need to cheat.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home