A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Permanent Eyelashes

Normally thoroughly I research everything in my life. If I am going to buy a new anything, I spend time on Google; I talk with friends the whole bit. Going to a movie, yup research, trying a new restaurant, once again research. When I receive an email showing a person being eaten by a snake, or some such thing once again the ole researcher in me comes out. When it comes to anything remotely medical I am all over the research. I choose my medical doctors based on whether or not they listen to my recommendations, based off of my research. Today, however, I leaped without looking, without my precious research.

I found out about permanent eyelashes and made an appointment without thinking twice, without Googling it, without talking to anyone. My appointment is today, and now when I am trying to research it I can’t find anything! Does anyone know about the downside to permanent eyelashes? The only hits I have found rave about them, I have not been able to locate anything negative about them. I hope this is because there isn’t a downside or risks involved. I hate not making an informed decision.

3 Comments:

  • I'm curious about them as well. Haven't heard a bad thing yet, but to be honest I don't know how long they've been around. Good luck!

    By Blogger ZooooM, at 10:54 AM  

  • Zoom,
    The jury is still out. I will write a detailed post about it.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 12:42 PM  

  • I am curious as well and have not heard any bad reports, maybe there just aren't enough out there yet. I can't even find out where to get the procedure done, if anyone has any info in the Dallas,Tx area I would love to hear from you at belindad29@hotmail.com, Thanks

    By Blogger Scooter29, at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home