A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, February 22, 2007

69

I copied this from Chesney Girl, because I love lists.

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced, and it is a good thing too

2. Are you a vegetarian?
No...but I want to be one.

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
No

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Yes, but I am never trying to come close. The closest is when I fell boulder scrambling in Brazil. I did not have any gear on and fell within a foot of a 300 foot drop off. After the fall I sat down and it magnitude of what almost happened almost overwhelmed me. I took me over an hour before I was able to stand up. I was also very hurt; I tore my ACL and damaged my meniscus, not to mention I was bleeding from dozens of scraps and cuts. I haven’t been rock climbing since, it scared me bad!

5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
A watch

6. Favorite time of day?
About an hour after I wake up, after plenty of sleep the night before

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Not in general.

8. Do you wear makeup?
Yes, but not every day

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but I am currently having laser hair removal treatments

10. If you did have plastic surgery, what would you do?
Aging stuff when I get older

11. What do you wear to bed?
Nightwear and they universally come from VS

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Not really, I speed and I don’t always get a ticket, does that count?

13. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes but I can't whistle.

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
No, but I have them waxed

15. What kind of sneakers?I got my vans on but they look like sneakers! I am a huge fan of vans; I just bought another pair on Saturday

16. Do you believe in abortions?
I believe in Pro-choice.

17. What is your hair color?
Plain, Jane brown

18. Future child’s name?
I like Jackson for a boy and Janae for a girl

19. Do you snore?
I have been told I do when I have been drinking

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
A south pacific island

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope, but I still sleep with my baby blanket

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Move.

23. Gold or silver?
Gold

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger, I don't eat hot dogs

25. Only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It used to be pizza but I am not feeling it right now, so I have to go with fresh peaches

26. City, beach or country?
BEACH!

27. What was the last thing you touched?
Um, the keyboard? But right before that food

28. Where did you eat last?At work, frosted mini wheats I stole from my co-worker

29. When’s the last time you cried?
I don’t remember, but it hasn’t been that long ago. Probably driving in my car or sitting at my desk

30. Do you read blogs?
Everyday

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
YES, I haven’t yet

32. Ever been involved with the police?
Arrested? No. An intimate encounter? No

33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?
I don’t have one, no brand loyalty here

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
No

35. Ocean or pool?
pool

36. Sauna or whirlpool?
Sauna

37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme?
Starbucks

38. Window seat or aisle?
Window

39. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes, a lot when I was dancing and many famous scientists too (does that count?). The most recent was in the ski lodge and I was run into by Kellie Ripa (sp?) as she was chasing a child.

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I am very pleased with my professional life.

41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah.

43. Basketball or Football?
To play? both. To watch? basketball

44. How long do your showers last
?20 minutes work days, until the hot water runs out non-work days

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Both, my commuter car is a stick, my fun car is an automatic

46. Cake or ice cream?
Cake, I don’t even like ice cream

47. Are you self-conscious?
No and probably to a fault

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
YES! Recently...on the plane from Santa Fe, that was one night of serious drinking with Ellen

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes, as much as $20 at once, if they have a dog with them they don’t even have to ask.

50. Have you been in love?
Yes

51. Where do you wish you were?
Any place HOT and Sunny!

52. Are you wearing socks?
Yes

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No

54. Can you tango?
Yes

55. Last gift you received?
Ballet tickets

56. Last sport you played?
A round of golf, does that count? Or softball

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Me in general, hair removal, massages, pedicures, shoes and clothes. I spend more on myself than I do on my mortgage

58. Where do you live?
In the middle of nowhere

59. Where were you born?
Utah (And yes all they things they say about the UT are true)

60. Last wedding attended?
My cousin, last July; they are already divorced

62. Favorite position?
I think this means something else, but I am going with sitting down

63. Most hated food(s)?
Pork, red apples, raisins in anything, squid, flan, duck, the list goes on and on. I have never stopped being a picky eater

64. Most hated soda pop?
Mountain Dew

65. Can you sing?
No, and it is so bad I would rather strip than sing in public, but I have always wanted to be able to sing

66. Last person you instant messaged?
DB

67. Last place you went on holiday?
Rome in November.

68. Favorite regular drink?
Diet Rock Star

69. Current Song?
Ice Box, Omarion

2 Comments:

  • You were supposed to TELL me you copied! :)

    I love your answers...I find you one of the most intriguing persons of all the blogs I read! :)

    Our new niece's middle name is Janae. :)

    ...and I wanna hear more about the famous people you met when you were "dancing" but FIRST I wanna know about the dancing? What kind of dancing? when? where?

    Yes, I'm nosey! :)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 8:52 AM  

  • Chesney Girl,

    You are so sweet, I have always liked being intriguing. I will write about dancing today just for you.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home