A circle has too much symmetry

Monday, January 21, 2008

I want to go away

There might be worse days in my life to come but Sunday holds the current record. I hurt the love of my life more deeply than I thought possible and it hurt me in return. It has left me reeling and a drift. I am drowning and I have no idea where to look for a lifeline. I don’t know what is good for me anymore, I am lost and everywhere I look is confusion. My life is a blizzard, where the sky, ground and everywhere I turn my head I see the same slate grey and I can’t feel my path. I don’t know where the obstacles are any more, nor do I know how to be happy.

I want to run and hide. I want to curl up in a little ball and hide under the covers and wait for this storm raging around me to subside. I want to go away. Away, I don’t know where it is and I don’t really care right now. I know away is not here, away from the turmoil, away from the drama, away from the uncertainty and away from the pain I have caused and the pain I am in. In away there is the hope that there might be someone to shelter me and protect me. I want to go away.

7 Comments:

  • ((((((hugs)))))))

    By Blogger Faith, at 1:12 PM  

  • I'm sorry.

    I'm going on a cruise in 18 days, you can go with me if you want! :)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 10:05 PM  

  • :( :( :(

    hugs from me too.

    By Blogger soleil, at 10:11 PM  

  • That sucks, spin. I'm really sorry.

    By Blogger Izzybella, at 10:49 AM  

  • I'm sorry you're hurting so my friend. You're in my prayers and thoughts.

    By Blogger Joy, at 9:41 PM  

  • :(

    you're welcome to hide down here but i can't say there would be an absense of drama.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • Glad to see you again old friend, though I'm sorry you're hurting. Hugs

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home