A circle has too much symmetry

Sunday, January 06, 2008

My nose is not a toy

14 pounds to go, isn’t that just lovely 3 days after I make the resolution to lose 12 pounds I actually gain 4 pounds. That is my karma. Okay update time: Saturday cardio, 3 alcoholic beverages and I ate everything in sight; no muscle toning and no stretching. Today (Sunday) I did my complete workout, 300 crunches, 30 male pushups and 40 triceps dips while I continued to eat everything in sight. I still have not started stretching but do you have any idea how hard it is to work out on the floor with two dogs in the house? They seriously think it is play time. Tonight while doing my crunches Meadow thought it was a great game of keep away where I was trying to keep my nose away from her.

Oh and you have all just provide enough guilt for me to stretch. I hate stretching.

4 Comments:

  • I'm having a beer and a piece of cheese toast, cheering you on. Crunch girl, crunch.

    By Blogger Rainwolf, at 10:52 PM  

  • i have the same problem with kitty-kitty when i do yoga. as soon as i lay out the mat she thinks it's play time. today i was trying out a new strengthening sequence and she attacked my legs nonstop every time i changed poses. and when i would rest in between the challenging ones she would attack my hand and bite and kick her little feet against my fingers.
    so yeah, i could see how doing crunches/sit-ups with dogs around might pose a problem!

    By Blogger soleil, at 11:15 PM  

  • Rain Wolf,

    Don't be confused I am still eating the cheese toast and drinking beer. If I wasn't those pounds would be gone in a flash.

    Jehara,
    I don't what is worse a little ball of terror or my 50 lbs (and growing) baby.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:30 PM  

  • Ooooo.... that's not good.

    Dieting means eat LESS, not more.
    LOL.

    ;)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home