A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

There have been many embarrassing blog entries about wardrobe malfunctions at work over the years. I think I remember Izzy Bella claiming to have a sock (or something of that nature) work its way out of her pants at work. Apparently she took them off inside her pants the night before and wore the same pants the next day, of course wearing new socks and not checking for old socks. I am truly sorry Izzy if it wasn’t you that this happened to, but you guys get the idea. Well I am here to add to the list of embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions at work.

I wear thongs, I like them. Today is no exception; I wore a string thong straight for Victoria Secret today (relatively new too). I also attended a luncheon at work with my entire cost center. When I went to leave I noticed that my stuff felt liberated but I did not think much of it. Later in the day a brief restroom visit led to the shock of my week. My thong broke! Have you ever heard of such a thing? It broke right in two and with nothing to keep it in place it was now outside of my clothing all bunch up. I have no idea how long it was like that and who was witnessed to my bunched up broken panties outside of my clothes. I do know that the said thong was broken by the time I finished lunch. Oh well at least it is Friday.

5 Comments:

  • ::Giggle::: OOps, sorry.

    By Blogger Rainwolf, at 12:07 AM  

  • dear lord that's embarrassing! how do you live with yourself spinner? ;) good thing it's the weekend!

    By Blogger Joy, at 2:30 AM  

  • Joy,
    It wasn't that bad! Jeez!

    Rainwolf,
    At least my stuff got to breath the rest of the day.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 11:36 AM  

  • oops..., Been wondering where your posts have gone...I check out my blogroll at least monthly if not more and I often don't see any posts, just your archive and the music list at the bottom..center page a big blank??


    Happy XMAS and wishing you the very best of New Years..

    By Blogger tomshideaway, at 1:42 PM  

  • Oh, dear. No, the sock was someone else. Possibly chauceriangirl? She has a sock thing-they never match.

    My embarrassing wardrobe malfunction had something to do with a skirt and a pair of tights. I know it's cliche, but it happened to me. Ass out and none of my co-workers told me. A random male student finally told me-held out his jacket while I adjusted. At least I was in good shape then so it was a toned ass I was diplaying to the world...

    By Blogger Izzybella, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home