A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Indian Food

Tonight is my night to stay home, no hockey practice, no ballet class and no social functions. Of course tonight is also the night that I was asked to dinner and I kind of want to go. It is an Indian restaurant and I love Indian food. The invite came from the Brown Boy (not his real name) and he is funny and charming. I really enjoy his company, now don’t go getting excited here, we are just friends. He does not meet my number one requirement of having compatible religious beliefs. It is also quite a drive to this restaurant and it is my night to stay home and read. I think I just talked myself out of it; I am going to stay home and play with Meadow and heat something up in the microwave and read.

3 Comments:

  • Read. Ahhh, now that is something I would LOVE to do but haven't done in about say... 3 1/2 years.
    Funny, that's how old my son is.

    Hope it was enjoyable! :)

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 2:04 PM  

  • indian food is so good. hope your enjoyed your evening in. :)

    By Blogger soleil, at 2:29 PM  

  • No Ladies I stayed home. I did not go out but the Brown boy brought me food into work the next day.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home