A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Candy Canes

After much begging, pleading and out right asking I have a desk full of candy canes!!! I love candy canes; they are probably the best candy ever made. I really like the big ones, I love how sticky they get (get your minds out of the gutter). It is all traditional candy canes for me, no flavored ones or colored ones. I like the classics.

One more rambling:
How is it possible for a half grown dog to push me out of bed designed for two full grown dogs and two adults??

5 Comments:

  • I love candy canes too, the traditional red & white peppermint ones.

    And my theory is that dogs, when in a bed, will expand to fill all available space (and then some). Molly does the same thing. Sometimes I find myself lying on a teeny little slice of bed, narrower than I am, while she's sprawled out over the remaining 4/5ths of the space!

    By Blogger Faith, at 8:03 AM  

  • i prefer the cherry candy canes. the ones that look like a rainbow. yummy.

    By Blogger soleil, at 10:32 AM  

  • Faith and Jehara,

    I had two more people bring me candy canes today. I have enough to last the holidays.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 8:34 PM  

  • Candy canes are "okay," I'll eat one or two during the season and that's enough for me.
    You can have the rest of my share!:)

    As for the dog... all I can offer is... laughter! Too funny!

    By Blogger chesneygirl, at 2:07 PM  

  • Crazy dog takes up the entire bed!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home