A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Forty Nine things about me

Seven things I like about myself
  1. My eyes

  2. My brain

  3. My friends

  4. My height

  5. My car

  6. My career

  7. My music

Seven things I want to change about myself
  1. I would like to have a flood gate between my brain and my mouth

  2. My age

  3. My family

  4. My childhood

  5. To be funnier

  6. More charming

  7. And honest

Seven things I want to do before I die
  1. Learn to play the piano

  2. Travel to Venice

  3. Speak another language fluently

  4. Run a marathon

  5. Learn to paint

  6. Swim with the sharks on the Great Barrier Reef

  7. Have a loving, supportive relationship with my family

Seven things I wished I had never done
  1. Childhood

  2. Stolen my sister’s Barbie on Christmas day

  3. Not shared my slurpee with my sister

  4. Contacted my estranged sister

  5. Get married at 19

  6. Get divorced at 20

  7. Drop out of high school

Seven things I say the most often
  1. Dude

  2. God Damn It

  3. Not so much

  4. Good luck with that

  5. Wax on, Wax off

  6. Oh my god

  7. Whatever


Seven things I can do
  1. Mathematics

  2. Physics/Quantum Mechanics

  3. Dance

  4. White Water Rafting

  5. Hook up any and all electronics

  6. Count cards (when sober)

  7. Speak in public

Things I can't do
  1. Cook

  2. Sing

  3. Play a musical instrument

  4. Tell a good wine from a bad one

  5. Sew

  6. Back bends

  7. Say no to a sale

4 Comments:

  • You do say "not so much" all the time. But I never heard you say "wax on, wax off"... What the hell is that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • It is my standard greeting! When I wave hello, I do a little Karate Kid, wax on, wax off move! Hey I am old, and I loved that movie when I was a pre-teen.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 3:15 PM  

  • Oh my god!

    By Blogger Ellen, at 1:32 AM  

  • Oh Nuh Uh and Geez did not quite make the list.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home