A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Horoscopes

Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

Your self-destructive behavior resumes this week when you run out of anything else to destroy.

This is my horoscope for the week and I think it pretty much says it all. It is amazing how accurate these things can be. For example last week my horoscope claimed

Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

You're the one who knows where all the bodies are buried, but that's only because trucks arrive at all hours and bury bodies in your yard, and the truck drivers always make you sign for them.


Now if that isn't the truth, I don't know what is anymore!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ellen, at 10:00 PM  

  • I suggest that you look at this horoscope instead. It is constructive:

    http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/sagittarius.html

    By Blogger Ellen, at 10:03 PM  

  • Ellen-You don't like the onion's horoscope?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:20 AM  

  • At least the ones for your sign are too negative. I haven't checked out mine yet.

    By Blogger Ellen, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home