A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Game 4

Tonight we play the #1 team in the league. I watched them play last Thursday and they have a lot of really good players and the most accurate quarterback in the league. However I still think we can win, our team is not as talented but we are younger and more athletic. Their quarter back is really over weight and can not scramble at all. In spite of this he can throw missiles in milliseconds to an open player. This game is probably going to be won with good defense. If we keep his receivers guarded and an effective rush we will shut them down. This should be the last tough game of our regular season and therefore our only chance to take back first place in regular season. I love this game, and I think I am going to play next season too.

I have been asked and I agreed to play floor hockey starting next month. I have never played floor hockey but then again I had never played football before this league and now I start and play the entire game, offense and defense. I don’t know that I will fall in love with hockey like I have fallen in love with football. And no I still have not actually watched a professional game but I am still thinking about it.

3 Comments:

  • Not trying to be nit-picky. But I thought you might like to know that quarterback is one word.

    By Blogger Nades, at 12:18 PM  

  • Nades- Thanks for the help. I am still new to this game.

    Jean-Marc- You have to come and watch me, it is great!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:36 PM  

  • Hockey is a great game! One of the few that I actually like to watch & I think I liked to play in school (in Arizona it was definitely not the ice kind in school, although the U of A had a good ice rink & team) ... :)

    By Blogger SVM, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home