A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Known to carry big things

I have a new favorite song! I go through stages with songs, I will find a song and play it and play it until I can’t stand it anymore, but my new favorite is Soldier by Destiny’s Child. When I fall in love with a song it is always about the lyrics; and these lyrics sing to me!

I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Known to carry big things
If you know what I mean

I think I know what you mean! Intrinsically all women know what Destiny’s child is talking about when they ask for a soldier, a man that is willing to stand up for you. However I think it is a very hard concept to verbalize; perhaps is it different for every woman. In the mean time I am going to listen to;

I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Known to carry big things

If you know what I mean

Until I am sick of it!

3 Comments:

  • You have a soldier in mind, don't you?

    By Blogger Smerdyakov, at 9:34 AM  

  • I like that song, too. And it's true. We do look for someone who can provide and protect. That song is the ringer on my phone for my man (who is actually a Naval Officer - but they don't have a "sailor" song. hahah).

    By Blogger BZ, at 9:40 AM  

  • Anonymous Coward-I at least have the idea of one in mind.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home