A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Female Friends

I am tired of working with mostly men and dealing with men too. I know I have said this before but I need more women in my life. Therefore I am going to take out a personal ad looking for female friends. Here is what I am looking for:

Musts

  1. Female
  2. Age 28-38
  3. Education, BA or BS minimum
  4. Career Goals
  5. Single or in a long distance relationship
  6. Friendly
  7. Outgoing
  8. Positive Attitude
  9. Supportive
  10. Good Listener
  11. Likes to do things
  12. Drinks
  13. Likes animals
  14. Has a job
  15. Does not talk too much
  16. Does not take anti-depressants

Bonuses

  1. Does not smoke
  2. Likes to dance
  3. Likes techno music
  4. Athletic
  5. Likes to jog, ski and workout
  6. Enjoys movies, shopping, TV and art galleries
  7. Technical or scientific job

Absolutely NOT

  1. Jealous Friend
  2. Conservative
  3. Very Religious
  4. Judgmental
  5. Gossip
  6. Highly Critical

5 Comments:

  • Lesbians, Unite! Impeach Bush!


    "War is the means by which Americans learn geography."
       -- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)


    Impeach Bush!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

  • I should probably mention that above comment was not from me. I like the quote though.
    Sorry I am neither female nor single. (Am I really sorry for that? :-) )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

  • This is like asking for a "Stepford " friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • Hey some of those things are bonuses not absolutes!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 7:09 AM  

  • Great. Knowing that I may be one of your few close friends, I was dismayed with the MUSTS that I don't possess - liking animals and taking anti-depressants, and the BONUSES that I don't have - I smoke, hate techno, am not athletic, hate skiing, and am definitely not scientific. But, most importantly, I have to agree with Jean Marc - you are a major gossip so how is that in your ABSOLUTELY NOT category? Poser!

    love, your dear friend,
    me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home