A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Men of Football

Well Ladies, playing coed flag football has been one of the best things in my life recently, but it has been bad for my frustrated libido too. I was recruited from the minor leagues to the major leagues in the DC flag football world this past winter and my first practice was amazing! My male co-players are serious athletes. All of the men on my team have played college football and a few players have played AFL (semi-professional) football too. These men have not let their bodies go either. They are phenomenal players, with an ability to catch any ball thrown in their general direction. They are super fast and can leap at least 4 feet in the air to catch a ball.

I digress, back to my first practice; I was so distracted by the wealth of beautiful men that I actually could not play my first few minutes of practice. Then I started to go with my distraction and flirted up a storm with my co-players. When we practiced a flag pulling drill I made wild comments about my bootie and ended up distracting my teammates so much that they couldn’t play. These men have beautiful bodies and are extremely confident too. Unfortunately, in general they are not dating material. They tend to have a lot more baggage than I can haul around, in spite of the baggage they are very fun to verbally play with.

The entire league is stacked with similar men, and I use it to my advantage. I am a rusher on defense and I talk so much smack to the quarter back that I get at least one sack by distracting the QB with my trash talk. I found these pictures on the league website, they are by no means the best the league has to offer in visual stimulation but at least you ladies have an idea of how I have been spending my Saturdays.


6 Comments:

  • Member how Chachi on Happy Days used to bite the inside of his palm where it meets the wrist when a hot girl walked by? That's what I'm doing right now.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 4:38 PM  

  • Naive, I hear you!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 5:34 PM  

  • Oh deah LAWD!!!! Girl, that job BETTER have been a sweet deal if you're leaving the likes of these men! NNM, I am sooooo with you! Shing-a-ling ding dong!

    By Blogger Joy, at 11:38 PM  

  • Spin, the women of blogland thank you.

    In return I think I might just have to take some pics of all the shirtless hotties at my nightclub (gay, but hot nonetheless).

    By Blogger Imelda, at 8:48 AM  

  • Ladies, you are welcome.

    Imelda I am looking forward to your pictures.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:25 AM  

  • Hey, you seem like you'd be interested in this website sportsvite.com I can tell from your blog you're serious about flag football, and possibly meeting the men of flag football. sportsvite.com is an online community where people can arrange pick-up games, leagues, and general get togethers with other athletes in the area. Competition ranges from serious, semi-pro type competition to casual. If it sounds interesting check it out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home