A circle has too much symmetry

Friday, July 07, 2006

Goodbye my Lover

I fell in love with someone who opened my mind to things I had never experienced before. I had never felt more beautiful, sexier than I did in their arms. My dreams changed when I was with them. I was willing to give up all that I knew to share what we could be together. I felt alive and blissfully happy.

It is over now, and it so hard to let go. I still wish that it could have been different. I still dream that it can all work out. The letting go is harder than I ever imagined it would be. I am still thinking about changing my dreams, just to feel like I did when I was in their arms.

Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me

3 Comments:

  • Hugs, Spinner.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 1:02 PM  

  • I've got much to say about this post - probably because I went through it. As my dad always tells me through difficult times - "...this too shall pass." And it will Spinner. I promise that healing will come for you. It did for me.

    By Blogger Joy, at 11:15 PM  

  • Joy,

    I have good days and bad.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home