A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thank you Frankie

Update: Day 1 and no atomic fireballs.

I had an extremely full weekend.

Friday, golfing with the kid, a very young and sweet co-worker. The game still sucks but I had a lot of fun golfing on Friday.

Saturday, barbeque with friends.

Sunday I spent the day watching DVDs and reading, and all over relaxing day.

Monday I went waterskiing, which I took to like a natural. I broke my cell phone and will be without a phone for a week.

Tuesday golfing again, I golfed par on one hole (definite improvement). Later that evening I got “Can’t take my eye’s off of you” by Frankie Valli stuck in my head. I danced around my house singing bits and pieces of it at the top of my lungs. Then I realized I have an IPOD and can download the song. Now I have been listening to it on repeat all morning, minus the singing. I don’t want to shock and awe my co-workers with my fabulous singing voice. This morning I was truly happy for few minutes, and it felt fabulous. I think I am on the flip side and things are looking up, with a little help from Frankie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home