A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I love being me

I golfed the best game in my career last night, 53 in 9 holes. Now I know that is not a great golf score, but it is fabulous for me. I might actually start liking this game. I had a par hole the last two times I went out. AND if I could putt which I can’t; I could have had a par round. I was on the green and had the potential to putt for par every hole. I have promised myself that when I am consistent with my irons and my driver I will practice putting. Did I mention I hate to practice putting? It is so boring and unsatisfying. Watch out LPGA here I come!

I had to call the club’s golf pro and tell him about my wonderful round last night. It is times like this that I love being me, I love that I am not self conscience at all. I love that it doesn’t even cross my mind until after the fact that perhaps I shouldn’t do it. I don’t think that I am annoying, or that I might look stupid. In fact I believe the pro would want to hear how well I did. This might be a fundamental flaw in my personality from the outside but from the inside I love being me at times like this.

Now I just wish I could be this way with my love life too.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home