A circle has too much symmetry

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Text Messages

I sent the following text messages to a few of my male friends yesterday.

This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

and


I had a wet dream about you last night…. I pissed myself laughing when you fell off a cliff!

The first text message did not illicit much of response, just a “tear” from the kid. The second text message received all sorts of attention! Overwhelming the response was something like you really had me going; I was all in to it until I read the cliff part. I made my new IB blush, though initially he did not know it was from me. He said he liked it until the cliff part too. One person was upset at me for sending such a mean message. I can’t take responsibility for the texts they were sent to me by my youngest sister.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home