A circle has too much symmetry

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cold Shower!

Today I am in need a serious cold shower! The first reason is the air conditioning is still not working in my building, and it is hot. The second in my current BAW is hot today. He is wearing a very tight fitting white shirt and he has a 24 inch chest (I know I just measured it) that is solid muscle. I can’t stop myself; I have been touching him and that fabulous chest all day! The third reason is Ellen just sent me some pretty provocative pictures of a man that I have been dying to see naked for years. Now these pictures are not of DB actually naked, but it reminded me of how much I want to see him naked. How about it DB are you willing to give me a show?


My libido is out of control today, I have not got lucky in a very long time, and this is too much! Now in stead of thinking about work I will be thinking about sex all day.

6 Comments:

  • please define "long time"...because I don't thing your long time and my long time mean the same thing. no sympathy once again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

  • I shall refrain from commenting this one Spin Doc. Knowing that you're flying to get some tomorrow, I have no sympathy either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

  • Hey, I am in a drought compared to what it once was!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:20 PM  

  • Oh god, I think I'm shedding a tear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  

  • Whatever, you have gone to the dark side and have no room to comment!

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 4:44 PM  

  • Naw, I'm as white as a baby sheep on a bright summer day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home