A circle has too much symmetry

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Endowments

I am becoming one of them! I can’t stop it. My eye is twitching and it won’t stop. I will be on some anonymous blog as the eye twitching woman. I have been in this high pressure, high stress environment for so long that I have developed an eye twitch. Granted my previous work was high pressure and stress but I had way cool friends there to counter balance the stress. Here I am surrounded by freaks and geeks and I have no one to help me out, no way to take the edge off, hence the eye twitch.

The only person here that I can talk to that is normal and a woman is my secretary (a.k.a. Pixie).

I just got back from lunch with Pixie, and as you all know, women can not be together for more than 2 minutes before the talk turns to men. Now I know this is not appropriate talk between us women; but we started speculating about which men at work are good in bed. OF Course, our standard response to this inquiry is if a man can dance then a man is good in bed. However I have not seen any of my co-workers dance so I will have to use another standard in order to speculate. Finally Pixie and I were also speculating about the endowments of the men at work. Is there truly a way to tell if a man is well endowed without seeing him naked? I don’t know but now I am going to try and see if there is…….

13 Comments:

  • The big question is - how are you going to
    verify any of your endowment theories? Have sex with every man at work? Install hidden cameras in the men's room - oh well, but that would bring up the question of to what extent peeing size is correlated with sex size...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:46 PM  

  • That is why I was wondering if there is another way to tell. For example, can a well endowed man cross his legs or does something get in the way?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 1:47 PM  

  • i have found inspecting hand size to be helpful and pretty accurate about 87.5% of the time. and if they are wearing gloves, check out the ears.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

  • The ears? Why?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 2:52 PM  

  • same concept as the hands...a good, healthy set of ears is always a good thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • Never heard about the ears thing before... What the hell is that!? Feet work well too I was told.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

  • Courtney: the scientist in me wants to say that to get a number that's precise to 0.5%, you would have to have a sample of 40000 men... now somebody has been busy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

  • now you know why it takes me so long to respond to e-mails...so many men, so little time....but all in the name of science!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

  • Sacrifices must sometimes be made! Isn't science beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

  • "An der Nase eines Mannes erkennt man seinen Johannes", so is the saying in German.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

  • Do Germans have big noses?

    By Blogger Spin_Doc1, at 6:14 PM  

  • Well, let's just say there might be a reason
    why german tissues are typically much stronger (at least 4-ply!) than for example american ones. But that may also have other
    reasons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home